The tech giant will build a 'differentiated partner strategy' in the cloud space.
Google will invest in people and partnership to acquire a large share of Indian cloud market. The company said in a report that it will leverage its advantage as a data company and deploy technology as the key differentiator with expertise in AI and machine learning.
Karan Bajwa, Managing Director, Google India, said: “Google is hiring great talent and putting the right people in front of the customers, and there′s very strong investments happening on the Google Cloud across the world, as well as in India. Only 20 per cent of workloads have so far moved to the clouds and there is opportunity in the remaining 80 per cent which has yet to migrate to public or private clouds.”
The tech giant will also build a 'differentiated partner strategy' compared to its rivals in the cloud space. It will leverage on its huge reach due to its dominance of Search and areas like payments and advertising.